From: Dionne <ldionnec@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008020811:53:18
Subject: Re: Factoring trinomials

  The math department and I are trying to come up with ways to teach
factoring. Therefore with your help, I would like to learn about the
tic tac toe method. If possible can u send me information on this.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/