Q&A #104

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Factoring trinomials

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: J. Camarena

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001022023:40:16
Subject: Re: Re: trinomials

:).. my first response to this problem is, you skip it, ;) but, of course, being the teacher, you would not, or could not say it, without some rumbling from your students. you can still use the groups method here. you multiply the first, and last coefficients, get the factors that would add to middle one, and put together. its straight forward...... if you want me to write it here, I'll reply by e mail. JAC.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®