From: MCouvillion

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006010623:45:03
Subject: Re: Re: HELP!

Continous data vs. Discrete data This is the sort of idea I have. Continous is when comparing numerical measurements and the dots are connected. Discrete is when comparing things and dots are not connected. I think. M.C.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/