Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #1054

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Motivating group-workers

View entire discussion

From: Art

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005021013:20:49
Subject: Discovering Geometry

This book is a sham. Some teachers love it because they teach for 10 minutes and then can just sit down and do nothing for the rest of the class. We are doing the whole nation a disservice by not reaching more than 60% of our kids who learn by the "building block" approach. I am disgusted. Turned both my children off math, when they had done so well in the past.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/