Q&A #1081

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Computer aided instruction in introductory algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Nancy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031720:47:20
Subject: Re: Computer aided instruction in introductory algebra

There's a great interactive website out there for graphing at http://www.exploremath.com. You have to be online to use it, and it uses Shockwave, but it can be used as a basis for all different kinds of graphing activities from basic plotting points to lines/slopes to quadratics and a lot more. I absolutely love it and have made quite a few activities for my classes based on it. Nancy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®