From: Tonie Stokes <tlstokes08@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004070121:09:59
Subject: Math  History curriculum

	I am in search of a curriculum for a math history class. Grade level
high school. I think this would be a very interesting class to teach.
Also do anybody know of any project based classes for a high school
math class. If so please give me that information as well.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®