From: Tonie Stokes

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004070122:09:59
Subject: Math History curriculum

I am in search of a curriculum for a math history class. Grade level high school. I think this would be a very interesting class to teach. Also do anybody know of any project based classes for a high school math class. If so please give me that information as well. Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/