Q&A #1154

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Front End Estimation

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rachel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006100423:48:25
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guessing vs estimation

Barry, I agree with you 100%. I never did understand why we had to learn how to estimate. I just want to know right answer. Today my daughter had to do FEE. I had never seen it before and hope never to see again.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®