From: Rachel <r_carty@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006100422:48:25
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guessing vs estimation

Barry, I agree with you 100%.  I never did understand why we had to
learn how to estimate.  I just want to know right answer.  Today my
daughter had to do FEE.  I had never seen it before and hope never to
see again.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®