From: Mark M Le

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013100420:17:44
Subject: Re: Give me a break! I agree lets find out who invented this and test his math skills. He sure has no common sense.

These dumbass book writers these days have no common sense. All they think of is new and harder ways to do simple this... that is why kids these days come out with no common sense and a confused as eff... I want to find all these dumbasses and have a talk with them. I will make them feel very stupid. I have an IQ of 171 i bet these dumbasses who have masters just work hard to get their masters and do not really have the intellect. Just because you have a masters doesnt mean you should write math that nobody understands. Especially when it's not better than what was taught a long time ago. Math is supposed to be simple and easy to understand not hard. The more crap these people come up with the worse our world will become. I will personally take these people out myself if i have to if change is not made.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/