From: Mark M Le <Duranviet@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013100419:17:44
Subject: Re: Give me a break! I agree lets find out who invented this and test his math skills.  He sure has no common sense.

These dumbass book writers these days have no common sense.  All they
think of is new and harder ways to do simple this... that is why kids
these days come out with no common sense and a confused as eff... I
want to find all these dumbasses and have a talk with them.  I will
make them feel very stupid.  I have an IQ of 171 i bet these dumbasses
who have masters just work hard to get their masters and do not really
have the intellect.  Just because you have a masters doesnt mean you
should write math that nobody understands.  Especially when it's not
better than what was taught a long time ago.  Math is supposed to be
simple and easy to understand not hard.  The more crap these people
come up with the worse our world will become.  I will personally take
these people out myself if i have to if change is not made.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/