Q&A #1154

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Front End Estimation

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: arnshch

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002091113:52:27
Subject: Re: Front End Estimation

<Many children do not have a strong sence of number value.> I presume we are not talking special education here, right? Teachers and parents exist for installing that sense in the kids! With practice they'll learn. There is no other effective method(the king's way) to accomplish that. The overall practice shows that all other, so called "progressive", methods just confuse kids even more.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®