From: Andrew <andrewtheartist@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002122120:37:24
Subject: Front-End estimation is usless

My son has just received an assignment with "front-end estimation"
problems in it. He has said that many kids in his class got questions
like this and they did very bad on the assignment. I would like to
help him, but I know nothing about this apparently useless kind of
estimation. Can somebody help?
   PS-Are there any solid rules to this type of estimation?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/