From: Lou

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007102418:58:48
Subject: Re: Front-End Estimation - is it really helpful?

I am going crazy my granddaughter is crying and I am having heart palputations trying to understand this myself. This is rediculous and no parent or child should have to spend evenings in tears and so flustrated with each other they can't even speak without conflict. Sorry just had to unload thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/