Q&A #1154

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Front End Estimation

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Patrick Jones

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004091619:35:37
Subject: front end estimation

I think front end estimation should not be used in school. I believe the school system should have stayed with rounding numbers. In my daughters school they do not give examples in their school books on front end estimation. I had to go on the internet to understand how to perform front end estimation. This new system is crazy.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®