Q&A #1154

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Front End Estimation

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Kim

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009090710:46:05
Subject: Re: front end estimation

I agree this is a useless method. I read my daughter's math book and couldn't find any system to how they were adjusting the numbers after performing the front end estimation. I have a BS in Electrical Engineering and had to year's of math. You would think this would be easy for me. If I don't get it how is a child suppose to understand? This is why our children are having such a hard time in school. We should stick with the basic math concepts.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®