From: JT <tichenorj@optonline.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007110623:13:55
Subject: FEE?

I am not sure I get why they are teach FEE but if they are going to
teach FEE there should be a definition of what FEE is.  There should
be a set of rules to follow.  (Like every other math concept.)

 From what I have found on this site and others, there does not seem to
be an agreed upon definition of FEE and answers to the same questions
can vary and from what I have read from teacher's comments that is OK.

Does anyone know if there is a standardized definition of what FEE is
and how to apply it to a problem?

Note:  I think my wife uses FEE to balance our check book.  No wonder
we are always over drawn.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®