Q&A #1154

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Front End Estimation

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: JT

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007110623:13:55
Subject: FEE?

I am not sure I get why they are teach FEE but if they are going to teach FEE there should be a definition of what FEE is. There should be a set of rules to follow. (Like every other math concept.) From what I have found on this site and others, there does not seem to be an agreed upon definition of FEE and answers to the same questions can vary and from what I have read from teacher's comments that is OK. Does anyone know if there is a standardized definition of what FEE is and how to apply it to a problem? Note: I think my wife uses FEE to balance our check book. No wonder we are always over drawn.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®