From: zayne <a1zacgonefishing@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001032019:47:18
Subject: having a problem

	I have a Eight grade student we have a question about a math problem
this is the problem

2y-6=12y+4 I came up with this solution please correct me if I am
wrong.

2y-6=12y+4
2y-2=12y
2=10y
y=5

My daughters teacher says the answer is not 5 please let me know if
this is correct or not if not could you please show me how you arrived
at your answer Thank you so much

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®