From: Suzanne <suzanne@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003091210:03:00
Subject: Re: More number lines?

After I responded to you this morning, I went back to Google to see
if I could find any other sites and although these are not necessarily

print versions, I found them engaging! Perhaps, there something
you might want to try, too.

Harcourt School Publishers
http://www.harcourtschool.com/activity/mmath/mmath_lion.html
An interactive activity using number line concepts.

FunBrain: Line Jumper
http://www.funbrain.com/linejump/

The Big Number Line (pdf file)
http://www.ex.ac.uk/cimt/res2/trolgd.pdf

WebMath: Comparing two numbers on a number line.
http://school.discovery.com/homeworkhelp/webmath/k8/k8numlinecomp.html

Learn.co.uk
http://www.learn.co.uk/default.asp?WCI=Unit&WCU=3872

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service