From: Suzanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003091210:03:00
Subject: Re: More number lines?

After I responded to you this morning, I went back to Google to see if I could find any other sites and although these are not necessarily print versions, I found them engaging! Perhaps, there something you might want to try, too. Harcourt School Publishers http://www.harcourtschool.com/activity/mmath/mmath_lion.html An interactive activity using number line concepts. FunBrain: Line Jumper http://www.funbrain.com/linejump/ The Big Number Line (pdf file) http://www.ex.ac.uk/cimt/res2/trolgd.pdf WebMath: Comparing two numbers on a number line. http://school.discovery.com/homeworkhelp/webmath/k8/k8numlinecomp.html Learn.co.uk http://www.learn.co.uk/default.asp?WCI=Unit&WCU=3872 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/