Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rosy <rosezeen25@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011031011:19:43
Subject: Re: Re: Calculus on Praxis II math test for H.S. 0061

I have not passed the praxis three times. I need help. I have bought
questions from three different sets of people some of them I see them
on this forum. Is there any set that you find really works? Not you
who are selling a product, but a person who took the praxis and would
like to help a fellow professional.Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/