Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Linda

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031208:33:42
Subject: Calculus on Praxis II math test for H.S. 0061

Someone asked about the level of calculus. I think first semester calculus only, and be able to do numerical derivatives and numerical integration on a graphics calculator. I have heard from so many people, though, that the exam is harder than the sample questions that ETS and others provide. I paid twenty dollars for some guy's 150 problems at www.praxisiimath.com You can also email him and discuss his answers. He thinks his problems are intentionally on the hard side, but maybe that is what I need. My exam is this Saturday. Wish me luck!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®