Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: andrewstone81 <eliahandrew88@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011103008:34:02
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Calculus on Praxis II math test for H.S. 0061

I took the Praxis II physics test last year and it was not good as I
expected. I was preparing in a dilemma just reading books and solving
question paper. I was working very hard just didnít getting the
results. Than after a month someone suggest me to take online
preparing test course which help a lot in Praxis II test preparation.
I should not forget to mention online information posted by others who
already crack the test and it helped a lot in knowing things which
help you in the test. why don't you try taking online courses for your
preparation. If you studied with dedication and devotion. I can bet
that you will clear every part of exam with good marks.

http://www.praxisloopholestube.com/praxisiistudyguide/

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®