Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Denise P.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004011521:52:59
Subject: Praxis II Math for Middle School in NJ and PA

I'm currently teaching Grade 8 Bilingual Math in NJ. I need to take the Praxis II Math for Middle School exam, but the Praxis Bulletin does not include a middle school math test in the NJ section. However, there is a Middle Level section in PA. My question to anyone who may know is, does it matter where I take the test, or does it vary from state to state? Thanks for your help. Denise P.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/