Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Denise P. <neesta85@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004011520:52:59
Subject: Praxis II Math for Middle School in NJ and PA

I'm currently teaching Grade 8 Bilingual Math in NJ.  I need to take
the Praxis II Math for Middle School exam, but the Praxis Bulletin
does not include a middle school math test in the NJ section.
However, there is a Middle Level section in PA.  My question to anyone
who may know is, does it matter where I take the test, or does it vary
 from state to state?

Thanks for your help.

Denise P.

Post a reply to this message