Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: RG

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007043021:37:37
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

I totally disagree with this comment. Studying math for elementary school is entirely not sufficient. I just took the exam last weekend and it was the hardest exam I had ever taken while getting my B.S. in mathematics and getting my MBA. I have studied the Barron's book, the Kaplan study guide, the ETS questions and the Cliffs Study Guide. The only guide that remotely resembled the questions was the Cliffs Study Guide - and even then, the Praxis questions were much more difficult. I really don't think I passed it and I plan to take it again in June. Anyone have any better suggestions? RG

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/