Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: RG <roeandgreg@fuse.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007043021:37:37
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

I totally disagree with this comment.  Studying math for elementary
school is entirely not sufficient.  I just took the exam last weekend
and it was the hardest exam I had ever taken while getting my B.S. in
mathematics and getting my MBA.  I have studied the Barron's book, the
Kaplan study guide, the ETS questions and the Cliffs Study Guide.  The
only guide that remotely resembled the questions was the Cliffs Study
Guide - and even then, the Praxis questions were much more difficult.
I really don't think I passed it and I plan to take it again in June.
Anyone have any better suggestions?  RG

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®