Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: kim <kad30506@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008090918:07:25
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

That's comforting.... I taught for 17 year (10 in elementary).  The
practice book I'm using is FILLED with h.s./college questions.  I have
been very stressed and am taking test this weekend.  thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/