Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Barbara Lipari

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008022121:28:59
Subject: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

I have taken the praxis II Middle School Math 4X and keep failing it by a few points. l47 instead of 152, which is the grade N.J. requires. I have used all the books you can purchase from Praxis, and others, but half the info isn't even on the tests. I considered purchasing an on-line testing and tutoring service, like Teaching Solutions Test Service Systems, but I'm a little nervous about sending them any money. Has anyone used this or any of the online praxis II help companies. Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/