Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Barbara Lipari <b.lipari@verizon.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008022120:28:59
Subject: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

I have taken the praxis II Middle School Math 4X and keep failing it
by a few points.  l47 instead of 152, which is the grade N.J.
requires.

I have used all the books you can purchase from Praxis, and others,
but half the info isn't even on the tests.

I considered purchasing an on-line testing and tutoring service, like
Teaching Solutions Test Service Systems, but I'm a little nervous
about sending them any money.  Has anyone used this or any of the
online praxis II help companies.  Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/