Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Joyce <math2010s2gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008072214:42:41
Subject: For Linda, Barbara, and Tom and anyone needing info for the summer of 2008.

I am also trying to study for the middle school praxis. The test I
have to take is #0069. There is a ton of info out there for #0061
which is the high school version. Anyway, I was also wondering about
the "teachingsolutions.com" thing. I did buy the exams at
www.praxismathexam.com. I read somewhere that they were good
questions. I have also heard that the questions from ets.org are too
easy for the actual test. I have also heard that REA Praxis II book is
good, but has a lot of typos. This book may also be a tad harder than
the actual test. I plan on taking the middle school math test in
September. So if anyone else has info on "teacingsolutions.com"
---which I think really does not cover #0069, but it does cover #0061
---I would like to know. Also if anyone purchases the tests from
praxismathexam.com and has taken the actual test, perhaps you can tell
us if these are the type of questions we need to know. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/