Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tom Korell <tkkorell@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008083021:19:32
Subject: Re: For Linda, Barbara, and Tom and anyone needing info for the summer of 2008.

Hello,

I just received my praxis II scores and I passed but it was the
hardest test I've ever seen.  The one piece of advice I would give is
to get the praxismathexam.com info.  It raised my score by 25 points
and was MUCH more helpful than the ETS and cliff notes (way too easy).
I felt this resource was very close to the test and helped me out
alot.  Please contact me with any questions.

Tom from Indiana

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®