Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tom Korell

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008083022:19:32
Subject: Re: For Linda, Barbara, and Tom and anyone needing info for the summer of 2008.

Hello, I just received my praxis II scores and I passed but it was the hardest test I've ever seen. The one piece of advice I would give is to get the praxismathexam.com info. It raised my score by 25 points and was MUCH more helpful than the ETS and cliff notes (way too easy). I felt this resource was very close to the test and helped me out alot. Please contact me with any questions. Tom from Indiana

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®