Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: anda <free_adinutza@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009082901:52:54
Subject: Re: Re: For Linda, Barbara, and Tom and anyone needing info for the summer of 2008.

hey.I want to buy some tests from praxismathexam..but i don't have a
paypal account...and it's so expensive ..i need to take the test in 10
days from now.also..do you know any place where i can get it for
free.do you use dc++?can you connect one time and let me share the
program.I know it's very rude what I am asking..but if you think you
can help pls let me know.my address is :free_adinutza@yahoo.com.write
me back there.I would really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®