Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: vickie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2015080116:01:55
Subject: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

I used this website in 2010, and I liked it, so I bought it again this year, like three months ago, for my husbands reviewer. I chose the Big Kahuna, but now I cannot find the website. Any information where I could find it, since I purchased it already? Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®