Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: vickie <vickiesaleralopez@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2015080116:03:18
Subject: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

I used this website in 2010, and I liked it, so I bought it again this
year 2015, like three months ago, for my husbands reviewer. I chose
the Big Kahuna, but now I cannot find the website.

Any information where I could find it, since I purchased it already?

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®