Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ms. Padavano <JoynBlues@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004101918:05:29
Subject: middle school math grade 7

I am currently a middle school special education teacher working in
New Jersey. I am not highly qualified in Math and need to take the
Praxis test. Which test should do I need to take? Praxis II for middle
school Math or Praxis II for high school math? Unfortunately, math is
not a strong point for me and I am years away from my last math class.
I would also appreciate any information pointing me to any materials
available to help me pass it. E-Mail is ok with the information. Thank
you for your help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®