Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jim Nelson <ernienelson@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005080722:14:00
Subject: Re: middle school math grade 7

Being you are from NJ I think the question should go straight to your
state education department.  Do not trust any answers someone may give
you on this site.  I know for Ohio you would need to pass a 10061 test
which is secondary math and it is very difficult to get by....

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/