Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ms. Padavano

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004101919:05:29
Subject: middle school math grade 7

I am currently a middle school special education teacher working in New Jersey. I am not highly qualified in Math and need to take the Praxis test. Which test should do I need to take? Praxis II for middle school Math or Praxis II for high school math? Unfortunately, math is not a strong point for me and I am years away from my last math class. I would also appreciate any information pointing me to any materials available to help me pass it. E-Mail is ok with the information. Thank you for your help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®