Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Linda <lindax@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006021315:39:00
Subject: Re: Math Praxis II (0061) 9/17/05 questions - need help

I moved to the Kansas/Missouri area to increase my chance of getting a
teaching job. My certication is in Business/Marketing education;
however, in the state of Missouri you can obtain another licensure by
taking the Praxis. The passing score is 158. I have taken this stupid
exam twice and received scores of 152 and 153, respectively. I will
not give up and plan to take this test until I pass. I wholeheartedly
agree that this test is either designed to weed people out or is
written by math geniuses. At a middle school level, competency in
advance math is not necessary. Besides, who would teach math if he or
she did not feel comfortable in doing so.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/