Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: teda <letitia.h.shuman@sas02.usace.army.mil>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006012515:53:23
Subject: Re: Re: Tutoring for the Middle School Math Praxis

Who can help?  I am going to take this test in about 5 weeks and need
some good study advice... I'm a career changer,  I love math, I
recognize alot of the practice stuff but I'm rusty.  Any good study
guides to reccomend or additional info about sample questions for
content?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®