Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Morched Ben-Ayed

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006050515:18:40
Subject: Re: praxis II Math MiddleSchool

I am a carrier changer. I have a BS in Computer Science and a PhD in Rural Sociology. I did apply for teacher certification in missouri based on my degree, my application was denied. I want to take the praxi to teach Middle school Math. I am certified teacher in french and math from Tunisia. I am looking for better material to preapre for the praxi. I am very good on math , I just need to brush the dust and take the tes. Sincerely morched, PhD

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®