Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rachel Terry <rley@pacificu.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006072019:27:25
Subject: Middle School Math

Round 3: Any ideas on making my third attempt ?

I purchased the recommended middle school practice guide from ets, and
the problems in the guide were much easier than those on the actual
exam.  I didn't think I needed to review my trig notes for what should
have been basic geometry, however, it would have helped to know the
sin, tangents, etc.
What to do ?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question