Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jones

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006071223:46:16
Subject: Your worries are over - HERE's WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

Check out this study guide. I absolutely loved it. When I took the test, I saw some of the very same, word for word, number for number questions. Try it. I know it helped me. Keep in mind I only recommned it for the Middle School Mathematics test. Win-Win situation. It does cost (not sure how much these days) but, I bought the biggest package that they offered and studied all of the tests. The site is www.praxismathexam.com. Take a look and good luck. This site also has practice problems of the high school math test, but I haven't take it yet and can't vouch for it. I only hope it is as exact as the middle school one. I know some wonder why am I taking the high school praxis test now when I've passed the middle school test. Well, welcome to VA - where the scores are ridiculous and not to mention we have to take 2 content areas when applying for licensure at the middle school level. Good luck all and your worries are over.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/