Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Val <vfinneran@optonline.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006092613:13:27
Subject: Middle School 0069

Hi,

I also just took the Middle school math praxis 0069 and missed it by 6
points for NJ cert. I am also a carrer changer and have been away from
math for 15 years. What was helpful was the NY regents exams. They
have a lot of information on the web and you can download exams to
practice from. I will also try praxismath.com since someone else
recommended that. Please let me know if anyone finds something else.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/