Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rachel Terry

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006072019:27:25
Subject: Middle School Math

Round 3: Any ideas on making my third attempt ? I purchased the recommended middle school practice guide from ets, and the problems in the guide were much easier than those on the actual exam. I didn't think I needed to review my trig notes for what should have been basic geometry, however, it would have helped to know the sin, tangents, etc. What to do ?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®