Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Valerie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006092614:06:33
Subject: Re: Middle School Math

Hi Rachel, I just took the Middle School Praxis 0069 Test in August. Missed passing it by 6 points. I too am looking at a good book or resources to help study. Since I am not a math major and have been away from math for about 15 years I used the NY Regents Exams. They had a book in my library but they also have some very useful information on the web. I even noticed several questions that were similar in the exam. Does anyone have any other materials that are helpful?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®