Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Cams <cams1@optonline.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007091021:13:24
Subject: Praxis II MS Math Exam - How did you do on the test?

I tried some of the practice questions in the ETS Praxis booklet and
found them way more complicated than any middle schooler will ever
encounter. How does anyone pass this test?

Do teacher colleges teach to this test?  If so, where? I'm in NJ.

Note: I have a B.S. in computer science and a K-8 Alternate Route
Certificate of Eligibility, but the competition for teacher jobs is
extremely fierce.  I am told that I am not in the running without this
Praxis test. I'm really frustrated with all the hoop-jumping.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/