Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: EB

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007091101:30:20
Subject: Re: Praxis II MS Math Exam - How did you do on the test?

Hi All, First of all good luck to everyone. Thankfully, I have already passed the test, but just wanted to pass on some hope to those of you still studying. At first I felt extremely overwhelmed as it had been a LONG time since college for me (20+ years). What helped me the most was using resources at my local library. I was able to do a catalog search to find several textbooks to study. I started with the basics (algebra)& worked my way up from there one course at a time. I also had to learn how to use a graphing calculator (I particularly liked the TI-83 for Dummies book). I found that going back to textbooks was better for me than using some of the study guides that are out there because the study guides gave too brief of summaries & I needed a more review than that. Good Luck! EB

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/