Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Susan_SC
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007111809:55:42
Subject: Took middle school test yesterday

I just took the middle school test.  I didn't think the test was THAT
hard, but I could not work as quickly as I would have liked. The
essays especially, I took way too long.

For what it's worth, I studied from three or four Schaum's books, and
I paid about $20 for 150 problems from www.praxisiimath.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®