Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Linda
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008011009:43:46
Subject: Middle school Praxis II math

Hi,

I am taking the middle school Praxis II math test this Saturday.

Someone asked several months ago whether the test covers geometry and
calculus.  According to the ETS booklet:  geometry yes, calculus no.

So I would guess I don't have to worry about Integration By Parts.

But sometimes it doesn't hurt to remember a little calculus such as
for curve sketching.

Although a lot of vendors seem to be selling studyguides that
summarize the material, I don't think I need that.  I like to do a ton
of problems.  I am using the problems at http://www.praxisiimath.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®