Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Gigi

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007122017:38:30
Subject: Dec 17 Test Results

I am happy to report that I have passed the 12/17/07 praxis middle school math exam. I scored 154 and needed 148. This is a career change for me and it been a while since I have used this type of math. I used a couple of self study guides but I give the most credit to the online tests offered at www.praxismathexam.com.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/