Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: dave S
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008051513:28:41
Subject: Re: Praxis high school math

hope you passed? the levels of calculus etc are explained in the guide
http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/PRAXIS/pdf/0061.pdf see page 4 and it
states what info under calculus.  For me www.praxisiimath.com was very
very helpful, the author also offered to explain answers that I did
not understand.  Questions are representative of what is on the exam,
at least for praxis II high school, review that he offers. I passed on
my 2nd attempt, after reviewing w/ his stuff and ETS book. Good Luck!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/