Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Samuel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011060912:39:30
Subject: Re: Praxis Math test (0061) help

On 2003100113:47:27, John Anthony wrote: > >Hi, I did come across your request regarding obtaining assistance on >preparation for the Middle School Math Praxis exam. Do check out a >new site called: PraxisMathExam.com It main focus is on the High >school math exam (0061), but you may find it beneficial. There you can >purchase (at a low investment) exams with full explanation and >calculator assistance that align very closely with the Math question >that are given on the Math Praxis exam. > >Good luck and let me know if it works >John > THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT USE THIS SITE! THEY CHARGE YOU FOR PRACTICE TESTS THAT THEY DO NOT SEND!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®