Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Gerry

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008021619:26:39
Subject: Praxis high school math

I am studying for the high school math exam. I have already taken the
middle school math exam and curious to know the subject areas for the
high school math exam.  I assume trigonometry and calculus will be on
the exam but can anyone tell me what level of calculus(I,II,or III)
appears on the praxis 0061.  Also does the exam include questions
covering algebra and geometry.  Thank you for any information you can
share.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®