Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Randy <9ump@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052423:00:16
Subject: Praxis II 0061

I need help with a question that has been on the last couple of
exams....I purchase 60 items and I round to the nearest $, what could
the actual purchase price of the items be.  a) 56.25  b)62.50  c)70.00
d) 72.50     That is the basic question, any suggestion on what type
of question this is and what I need to study for this question.
.
 Search Suggestions
Blogs
Video