Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Deepika gupta <oh.deepika@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009010219:09:18
Subject: need help

Hi there, I am going to take praxis2 0061 this week. I prepared from
cliffs notes and Mel Freidman. Is this enough? I have only one week.
If u have any related link please send me. My email address is
oh.deepika@gmail.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®