Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Deepika gupta

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009010219:09:18
Subject: need help

Hi there, I am going to take praxis2 0061 this week. I prepared from cliffs notes and Mel Freidman. Is this enough? I have only one week. If u have any related link please send me. My email address is oh.deepika@gmail.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/