Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jaspreet <singhjg@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009072612:39:39
Subject: Praxis II Mathematics Content Knowledge 0061 preparation

Hello everybody, My exam is in Sept 2009. Can you please suggest a
good resource for preparation. I have been reading Shaum's series
books as well as Cliff notes. I heard ETS book is not good for prep.
They however have an e-book on their website. This e-book is not
available anywhere else and neither did I see any reviews about it.
Please advise.

PS: I am looking for info on High School and not middle school exam.
Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®