Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Inga <yakov13@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010021920:07:41
Subject: Re: Praxis Mathematics: Content Knowledge 0061

Thank you very much for mentioning this problem and for your
explanation. I took my PRAXIS II last summer (unfortunately, didn't
pass it), and I had this problem too. It's good no know about other
people's experience. Sorry, for now I don't remember anything - was
too much stressed out. Next time I will try to bring new examples.
Good luck to all test-takers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®