From: Bev Hitchman <bhitchma@centennial.wcbe.on.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998102614:25:21
Subject: Software for helping to teach secondary school math

I would like to know about the software called Green Globs.  Where did
you get it and how much did it cost?  We were using Math Exploration
Toolkit, but it is only DOS - based software.  It is still valuable
but I've been told that it cannot be loaded onto the school net now
that we have Windows 95.  Image Calculus is another piece of software
that the calculus teachers use.
I would also like to know about any other software out there that
teachers have used and would recommend for high school.

Another project I have is finding good software for the elementary
schools.  I have seen advertisements for the Reader Rabbit Series.
Has anyone tried the math segments?  Would you recommend them or have
you found better software?
Please let me know the others you recommend.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/