From: not important <greenapple1025@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000050222:05:30
Subject: Re: Software for helping to teach secondary school math

I have the same problem you do/// I've been dying to get my hands on
this program.....

I have a computer math test (which we take in class) and we are going
to use a program called "Green Globs and Mixed Equations" It graphs
hyperbolas, ellipses, and circles which other of my programs don't...
do u have any idea where I can download a demo of it so I can study
for it?

						Please Help
					    Lost in Cali

Post a reply to this message