Q&A #122

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Algebra, Calculus resources for block scheduling

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: not important

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000050223:05:30
Subject: Re: Software for helping to teach secondary school math

I have the same problem you do/// I've been dying to get my hands on this program..... I have a computer math test (which we take in class) and we are going to use a program called "Green Globs and Mixed Equations" It graphs hyperbolas, ellipses, and circles which other of my programs don't... do u have any idea where I can download a demo of it so I can study for it? Please Help Lost in Cali

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®